This is how the process works:
- We set up a phone call or zoom meeting to discuss the size and subject matter
- The size dictates the price, subject to HST
- I then provide sketches and submit them to you for review before moving forward
- Upon approval of the drawing, I request a 30% deposit to cover the cost of materials (paint and canvas)
- I subsequently email progress images as I work so that if anything feels off to you, I can make changes.
- Depending on size and how busy I am with other projects it can take one month to three to complete.
- Balance is due upon receipt of painting!
Please NOTE: If you have seen my work at a gallery, you must work with the gallery directly.
This is part of my obligation to the Galleies that represent me.
Please contact me, and I will get back to you directly to discuss options.
I am represented by:
Matilda Swanson Gallery - Clarksburg, ON
Karger Gallery - Elora, ON
LeHang Art - Toronto